“When you look at the carpet, you can almost see what flow I experienced when I painted. I hope the feeling is transferred to those who practice yoga with it. Sat Nam! ”
Catja Björklund and WMY together launch a yoga mat with patterns taken from one of the paintings in Catja’s latest exhibition at Österlen. This yoga mat is literally a work of art. Catja works as a copywriter and stylist but finds her flow in yoga and painting. She loves the feeling you get from just being and doing without any musts or requirements – whether it is on the yoga mat or in front of the easel. Catjas colorful abstract works leave it open for the viewer to interpret and experience the paintings from themselves. Catja says the same thing about her exhibitions as about her yoga classes, that everyone should start from themselves. Out of your own thoughts and body… There is nothing right and wrong, only personal experiences. We hope that this artwork for yoga mat will provide the extra energy you may need for a few days to get to the mat and land in the now. If only to lie down and breathe for 10 min.
If you want to see more of Catja’s paintings – Instagram; #catjaskonst
- Our yoga mats are easy to clean – just take a soft cloth and a little cold water – use any yoga mat spray or a little mild detergent (test first in a corner and NOTE! no bleach) and allow to air dry.
- The yoga mats are made of biodegradable material – 100% recyclable natural rubber.
- The carpet is printed with water-based ink.
- Free from PVC, latex, silicone, toxic adhesives and phthalates.
- The yoga mat comes with a black carrying strap (make it easy to take with you, just toss over your shoulder).
- Dimension 72″ x 24″ 0.12″ inches (183 x 61 x 0.3 cm).
- Weight: approx. 2,9 kg
- Comes with a free carry strap.
Note: If you have very dry hands and feet at the beginning of your workout, spray water on the suede layer, it will prevent you from slipping.